A young Russian man who dressed in women’s clothes to sit an exam for his sister was caught after his oversize bust gave him away, Interfax news agency reported.
The youth’s “unusually prominent female features”, and heavy make-up drew security guards’ attention and they stopped him sitting the paper, Yasen Zasursky, dean of Moscow State University’s journalism faculty, told the agency. A thorough check revealed that the girl was in fact a young man trying to pose as a girl to pass the exam for his sister. The dean said that security were especially suspicious because the applicant’s breasts were of “incomparable proportions”.
They thought that cheat notes could be hidden inside her clothing. However, it turned out that the breasts were fake. The young man was barred from the entry exam and his sister was also struck off the university entrant list for cheating.
1. There must not be a lot of breast implant surgeries at Moscow State, not if having breasts of "incomparable proportions" is enough to warrant suspicion.
2. Moscow State has a journalism program?
3. How dumb do you have to be to dress in drag to cheat on an exam, and get caught because you made your fake breasts too big? Does anyone else find it creepy that this clown pumped his "breasts" up because that what he thought his sister's chest looked like?
4. "Heavy makeup" also aroused suspicion? Just how bad did this guy look? Has he ever actually seen a real woman? Other than his sister, I mean?
5. The sister is obviously none too bright either, not only because she needed her brother to sit for her exam, but also because she apparently let him walk out the door looking like a cross between Dolly Parton and Tammy Faye Bakker.
6. There's GOT to be a photo on the Net soon. If anyone finds it, send it to me. (Is there a Russian equivalent of The Smoking Gun?)